In worksheet on area we will solve 10 different types of question in area.
1. Find the area of a rectangle of length 24 cm and breadth 13 cm.
2. Find the area of a square of side 40 cm.
3. Find the area of a square of side 21 m.
4. Find the area of a rectangular field whose length is 100 m and breadth is 76 m.
5. Calculate the area of a square patch of grass of side 16 cm.
6. Find the area of a rectangle when:
(a) length = 3 m 20 cm, breadth = 80 cm.
(b) length = 8 m breadth = 2 m 50 cm.
7. Find the length of a field of area 150 sq. m and breadth 12 m.
8. Find the breadth of a pathway whose area is 5000 sq m and length is 250 m.
9. Find the cost of painting square board of side 44 cm at the rate of $ 7 per sq. cm.
10. What will be the labor charge for tiling a hall 52 m long and 18 m wide at the rate of $ 8 per sq. m?
To find Area of a Rectangle when Length and Breadth are of Different Units.
To find Length or Breadth when Area of a Rectangle is given.
To find Cost of Painting or Tilling when Area and Cost per Unit is given.
To find the Number of Bricks or Tiles when Area of Path and Brick is given.
Word Problems on Area of a Rectangle
Word Problems on Area of a Square
Worksheet on Area of a Square and Rectangle
Worksheet on Area of Regular Figures
5th Grade Geometry
5th Grade Math Problems
5th Grade Math Worksheets
From Worksheet on Area to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information about Math Only Math. Use this Google Search to find what you need.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.