Geometry practice test on area, the questions we practiced and discussed under worksheets on area are given here in geometry practice test.
1. Find the area of a rectangle of length 15 mm and breadth 7 mm.
2. Find the area of a square of side 13 cm.
3. Find the area of a square of side 60 m.
4. Find the area of a rectangular field whose length is 120 m and breadth is 80 m.
5. Calculate the area of a square patch of grass of side 21 cm.
6. Find the area of a rectangle when:
(a) length = 15 cm, breadth = 17 mm.
(b) length = 19 m, breadth = 600 cm.
7. Find the breadth of a platform of 20 m in length having an area of 380 sq. m.
8. Find the length of a green grass patch whose area is 980 sq m and 4900 cm.
9. What will be the labor charge for tiling a hall 22 m long and 17 m wide at the rate of $ 8 per sq. m?
10. Find the cost of painting square board of side 36 cm at the rate of $ 4 per sq. cm.
To find Area of a Rectangle when Length and Breadth are of Different Units.
To find Length or Breadth when Area of a Rectangle is given.
To find Cost of Painting or Tilling when Area and Cost per Unit is given.
To find the Number of Bricks or Tiles when Area of Path and Brick is given.
Word Problems on Area of a Rectangle
Word Problems on Area of a Square
Worksheet on Area of a Square and Rectangle
Worksheet on Area of Regular Figures
5th Grade Geometry
5th Grade Math Problems
5th Grade Math Worksheets
From Practice Test on Area to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information about Math Only Math. Use this Google Search to find what you need.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.