In worksheet on interpreting a calendar, all grade students can practice the questions on calendar. This exercise sheet on interpreting a calendar can be practiced by the students to get more ideas to find the leap year.
1. How many months are there having (i) 31 days (ii) 30 days? Write the names of the related months also.
2. Which month has less than 30 days?
3. Is 1896 is the leap year?
4. Is 1900 is the leap year?
5. Is 2000 is the leap year?
6. Is 2002 is the leap year?
7. Is 2004 is the leap year?
8. Is 2005 is the leap year?
9. How many days are there in a week?
10. Which is the first day of a week?
11. Complete the given calendar for the month of January.
Answer the given questions:
(i) An airplane takes off for USA from India on every third day from an International Airport. If the first flight of the month takes off on 2nd January, on which other days will the flight take off?
(i) 5,8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29
(ii) It takes passengers 15 hours to reach USA. If the flight took off at 3:15 p.m. on 2nd January, at what time the passengers will reach USA according to Indian time?
(ii) 6:15 a.m., 3rd January
(iii) If the cost of each ticket is $85000, what will be the cost of 4 tickets?
(iv) There is another airlines from the same airport which takes off for USA every fifth day. If the first flight of the month is on 3rd January, then on which other days will the flight take off in January?
(iv) 8, 13, 18, 23, 28
(v) If the airplane travels at a speed of 880 km/hr, what is the distance between Indian and USA?
(v) 13200 km
12. If 11 April, 2007 was a Friday, what was the day on 30 April, 2007?
13. How many days are there in 4 weeks 5 days?
13. 33 days
14. How many days are there from 12 November to 20 January?
14. 70 days
If students have any queries regarding the questions given in the worksheet on interpreting a calendar, please fill-up the comment box below so that we can help you.
However, suggestions for further improvement, from all quarters would be greatly appreciated.
● Measurement - Worksheets