We will learn numbers and counting up to 10 to recognize the numerals 1 through 10. Counting numbers are very important to know so that we can understand that numbers have an order and also be able to count numbers easily. In our real life we can relate numbers to quantities.
1. To recognize the numerals.
2. To know that numbers have an order.
3. To relate or express numbers to quantities.
Let us refresh numbers from 1 to 10. Look at the picture and count bananas. Say aloud each time the number name.
Learning numbers and counting up to 10.
● Numbers and Counting up to 10
● Numbers and Counting up to 20
● Counting Eleven to Twenty with Numbers and Words
● Counting Numbers from Twenty One to Thirty
● Counting Numbers from Thirty One to Forty
● Worksheet on Ordinal Numbers
● Counting Numbers Practice Test
● Worksheets on Counting Numbers
● Worksheet on Counting Numbers 6 to 10
● Worksheet on Kindergarten Addition
● Kindergarten Addition up to 5
● Worksheets on Kindergarten Addition up to 5
● Before and After Counting Worksheet up to 10
● Worksheets on Counting Before and After
● Before, After and Between Numbers Worksheet up to 10
● Worksheet on Before, After and Between Numbers
● Counting Before, After and Between Numbers up to 10
● Worksheet on Joining Numbers
Kindergarten Math Activities
From Numbers and Counting up to 10 to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information about Math Only Math. Use this Google Search to find what you need.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.