In the beginning of addition we will discuss the easiest way for the kids to learn and understand how to add for the first time. Addition helps us to count and add the numbers.
In addition we need to do plus. Plus is denoted as ‘+’.
A fish bowl has one fish and another one has two.
How many fish do they have in all?
There are three fishes in the bowl.
We will begin to add two single digit numbers up to 5.
In the above examples of addition we can count the pictures for addition to have number concept.
Kids have fun while learning addition. Math Only Math is based on the premise that children do not make a distinction between play and work and learn best when learning becomes play and play becomes learning.
● Numbers and Counting up to 10
● Numbers and Counting up to 20
● Counting Eleven to Twenty with Numbers and Words
● Counting Numbers from Twenty One to Thirty
● Counting Numbers from Thirty One to Forty
● Worksheet on Ordinal Numbers
● Counting Numbers Practice Test
●Worksheets on Counting Numbers
● Worksheet on Counting Numbers 6 to 10
● Worksheet on Kindergarten Addition
● Kindergarten Addition up to 5
● Worksheets on Kindergarten Addition up to 5
● Before and After Counting Worksheet up to 10
● Worksheets on Counting Before and After
● Before, After and Between Numbers Worksheet up to 10
● Worksheet on Before, After and Between Numbers
● Counting Before, After and Between Numbers up to 10
● Worksheet on Joining Numbers
● Worksheet on Before, After and Between Numbers up to 20
● Worksheet on Before, After and Between Numbers up to 50
Kindergarten Math Activities
From Addition to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information about Math Only Math. Use this Google Search to find what you need.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.