Counting eleven to twenty with numbers and words are explained below.
One ten and one more is eleven.
Eleven comes after ten.
One ten and two more is twelve.
Twelve comes after eleven.
One ten and three more is thirteen.
Thirteen comes after twelve.
One ten and four more is fourteen.
Fourteen comes after thirteen.
One ten and five more is fifteen.
Fifteen comes after fourteen.
One ten and six more is sixteen.
Sixteen comes after fifteen.
One ten and seven more is seventeen.
Seventeen comes after sixteen.
One ten and eight more is eighteen.
Eighteen comes after seventeen.
One ten and nine more is nineteen.
Nineteen comes after eighteen.
One ten and tens more is twenty.
Twenty comes after nineteen.
● Numbers and Counting up to 10
● Numbers and Counting up to 20
● Counting Eleven to Twenty with Numbers and Words
● Counting Numbers from Twenty One to Thirty
● Counting Numbers from Thirty One to Forty
● Worksheet on Ordinal Numbers
● Counting Numbers Practice Test
●Worksheets on Counting Numbers
● Worksheet on Counting Numbers 6 to 10
● Worksheet on Kindergarten Addition
● Kindergarten Addition up to 5
● Worksheets on Kindergarten Addition up to 5
● Before and After Counting Worksheet up to 10
● Worksheets on Counting Before and After
● Before, After and Between Numbers Worksheet up to 10
● Worksheet on Before, After and Between Numbers
● Counting Before, After and Between Numbers up to 10
● Worksheet on Joining Numbers
● Worksheet on Before, After and Between Numbers up to 20
● Worksheet on Before, After and Between Numbers up to 50
Kindergarten Math Activities
From Counting Eleven to Twenty with Numbers and Words to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information about Math Only Math. Use this Google Search to find what you need.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.