Here we will discuss about the four seasons and the duration.
Some months are too hot and some are too cold. The period of hot months is called the hot or summer season. The period of cold months is called the cold or winter season.
In between the summer season and winter season the sky often remains cloudy and it rains a lot. This cloudy and rainy season is known as the rainy season.
After the winter season, for about two months it is neither too cold nor too hot. There is good weather all around. This period of charming weather is called the spring season.
Thus, there are four main seasons.
Name of the seasons
from April to June
from July to September
from October to January
from February to March
Kids let’s enjoy the story about seasons.
The story about seasons:
One day, the seasons had an argument. Each one of them said, “I am the best!”
Spring said, “I am when flowers bloom and it is green and fresh everywhere. Birds fly and insects have fun with new flowers.”
Summer said, “Yes, but I am when the sun shines brightly and it feels too hot to do anything. People eat ice-cream, enjoy cold drinks and eat yummy watermelon.
Autumn said, “I am when trees shed their leaves and cover the earth in orange brilliance. The air feels cool.”
Winter said, “I am when people wear woolen clothes, caps and gloves to keep their bodies warm. They get to drink hot chocolate. Birds fly south for the winter because it’s too cold.”
Since they couldn’t decide who was best, they agreed that they were all important because one could not do without the other.
Kindergarten kids can have fun reading the stories about the seasons and also share the story with your friends. In kindergarten math learning activities kids can enjoy a fun time activities.
Children can collect the pictures of things used in summer and winter seasons. They can make two different seasons pictures colorfully and can hang on the wall.
● Number Rhymes.
● Matching the Objects.
● Numbers and Counting up to 10.
● Number the Pictures.
● Numbers up to 10.
● Numbers 1 to 10.
● Count and Write Numbers.
● Count the Numbers and Match.
● Numbers and their Names.
● Numbers and Counting up to 20.
● Learn About Counting.
● Counting Eleven to Twenty with Numbers and Words.
● Counting Numbers from Twenty One to Thirty.
● Counting Numbers from Thirty One to Forty.
● Geometric Shapes.
● Geometric Objects.
● Tell The Time.
● Worksheet on Time.
● Addition on a Number Line.
● Worksheet on Addition I.
● Worksheet on Addition II.
● Odd Man Out.
● Ordinal Numbers.
● Worksheet on Ordinal Numbers.
● Addition Worksheets.
● Subtraction Worksheets.
● Counting Numbers Practice Test.
●Worksheets on Counting Numbers.
● Worksheet on Counting Numbers 6 to 10.
● What is addition?
● Worksheet on Kindergarten Addition.
● Kindergarten Addition up to 5.
● Worksheets on Kindergarten Addition up to 5.
● Addition Facts.
● What is zero?
● Order of Numbers.
● Worksheets on Addition.
● Before and After Counting Worksheet up to 10.
● Worksheets on Counting Before and After.
● Before, After and Between Numbers Worksheet up to 10.
● Worksheet on Before, After and Between Numbers.
● Counting Before, After and Between Numbers up to 10.
● The Story about Seasons.
● Color by Number Worksheets.
● Worksheet on Joining Numbers.
● Missing Number Worksheets.
● Worksheet on Before, After and Between Numbers up to 20.
● Worksheet on Before, After and Between Numbers up to 50.
Kindergarten Math Activities
From Seasons to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information about Math Only Math. Use this Google Search to find what you need.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.