Kindergarten Number Rhymes
One, two, kittens that mew,
Two, three, birds on a tree,
Three, four, shells on the shore,
Four, five, bees from the hive,
Five, six, the cow that licks,
Six, seven, rooks in the heaven,
Seven, eight, sheep at the gate,
Eight, nine, clothes on a line,
Nine, ten, the little black hen.
One, Two, Three, Four, Five,
Once I caught a fish alive.
Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten,
But I let it go again
Why did you let it go?
Because it bit my finger so
Which finger did it bite?
The little finger on the right.
One, two, buckle my shoe:
One, two, buckle my shoe;
Three, four, shut the door;
Five, six, pickup sticks;
Seven, eight, lay them straight;
Nine, ten, a big fat hen.
● Numbers and Counting up to 10
● Numbers and Counting up to 20
● Counting Eleven to Twenty with Numbers and Words
● Counting Numbers from Twenty One to Thirty
● Counting Numbers from Thirty One to Forty
● Worksheet on Ordinal Numbers
● Counting Numbers Practice Test
● Worksheets on Counting Numbers
● Worksheet on Counting Numbers 6 to 10
● Worksheet on Kindergarten Addition
● Kindergarten Addition up to 5
● Worksheets on Kindergarten Addition up to 5
● Before and After Counting Worksheet up to 10
● Worksheets on Counting Before and After
● Before, After and Between Numbers Worksheet up to 10
● Worksheet on Before, After and Between Numbers
● Counting Before, After and Between Numbers up to 10
● Worksheet on Joining Numbers
Kindergarten Math Activities
From Number Rhymes to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information about Math Only Math. Use this Google Search to find what you need.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.