Worksheet on Angles
2. Measure these angles:
3. Use your protractor to draw these angles:
4. Identify which of the following pairs of angles are complementary or supplementary?
(i) 70°, 20°
5. Find the complement of each of the following angles:
6. Find the supplement of each of the following angles?
7. Draw a pair of supplementary angles such that one of them measures:
8. Construct the angles of the following measures with the help of a compass:
9. An angle whose measure is less than 90° is called an ……………… .
10. An angle measure 0° is called a …………….. .
Related Links :