Geometry practice test on angles, the questions we practiced and discussed under worksheets on angles are given here in geometry practice test.
1. Classify the following angles:
2. Measure these angles with the help of protractor:
3. Use your protractor to draw these angles:
4. Identify which of the following pairs of angles are complementary or supplementary?
(i) 160°, 30°
(ii) 45°, 45°
(iii) 30°, 60°
(iv) 135°, 45°
(v) 10°, 170°
(vi) 20°, 70°
5. Find the complement of each of the following angles:
6. Find the supplement of each of the following angles?
7. Draw a pair of supplementary angles such that one of them measures:
8. Construct the angles of the following measures with the help of a compass:
9. An angle whose measure is 90° is called ……………... .
10. An angle whose measure is greater than 90° but less than 180° is called an ……………… .
To download the above worksheet Click Here.
Geometry Practice Test on Angles
Interior and Exterior of an Angle.
Measuring an Angle by a Protractor.
Construction of Angles by using Compass.
Geometry Practice Test on angles.
5th Grade Geometry Page
5th Grade Math Problems
5th Grade Math Worksheets
From Geometry Practice Test on Angles to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information about Math Only Math. Use this Google Search to find what you need.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.