In 1st grade word problems on addition students can practice the questions on word problems based on addition. This exercise sheet on addition can be practiced by the students to get more ideas to solve the worksheet on word problems on addition.
1. Victor buys 25 candies on the first day and 15 candies on the second day in a fair. How many candies did he buy on both the days?
2. Tom buys 36 stamps and his father has 42 stamps. How many stamps do they have altogether?
3. Mr. Baker bakes 60 cupcakes in the morning and 24 cupcakes in the afternoon. How many cup cakes does the baker bake in all?
4. In a garden there are 45 red flowers, 5 yellow and 2 pink flowers. How many flowers are there in the garden altogether?
5. Rachel and Ana bought bananas. Each bunches has 10 bananas in them. Rachel bought 2 bunches and Ana bought 1 bunch of banana. How many bananas they have altogether?