Worksheet on Word Problems on Division
2. The cost of 15 cycles is $24,405. Find the cost of each cycle.
3. The cost of 35 ceiling fans is $43,050. How much does each fan cost?
4. A school has collected $14,000 from 56 students for the Prime Minister's relief fund. How much has each student paid?
5. A train runs 5,580 kms in 36 hours. Find the speed of the train in km/hour.
6. The product of two numbers is 4131. If one of them is 27, find the other.
7. If the quotient is 57, the divisor is 45 and the remainder is 29, find the dividend.
8. The annual income of Sam is $98,364. What is his monthly income if he earns an equal amount every month?
9. A number was divided by 97; the quotient was 286 and the remainder 14. Find the number.
10. When 65 is multiplied by a number, the product is 5590. Find the number.
11. 40,000 fruits were distributed among 1,000 children equally. How many fruits did each child get?
12. 44,619 sweets were distributed among 1,000 students of a school. How many sweets will each student get if every student gets an equal number of sweets? How many sweets will be left?
13. The price of 50 bags of wheat is $42,500. Find the price of each bag of wheat.
14. The price of 21 sets of television is $95,865. How much does each T.V. set cost?
15. Divide the sum of 7,000 and 2,839 by 23.
If students have any queries regarding the questions given in the worksheet on word problems on division please contact us so that we can help you.
However, suggestions for further improvement, from all quarters would be greatly appreciated.