In the worksheet on temperature we will solve 10 different types of questions.
1. Which is colder 32°F or 0°C?
2. Water boils at .............. °C and freezes at .................. °F.
3. Choose the correct one:
(i) Snowman can be made at temperature 25°F or 25°C.
(ii) In winter, we take a cup of coffee at 85°C / 85°F.
4. Liquid used in thermometers is called .............. .
5. Which thermometer has greater range?
6. Convert 194° F to the Celsius scale.
7. Convert 95° F to the Celsius scale.
8. Convert 80 °C to the Fahrenheit scale.
9. Convert 0 °C to the Fahrenheit scale.
10. Fill in the blanks:
The freezing point of water is ………. .
(ii) The boiling point of water is ………. .
(iii) The normal temperature of a healthy human body is …….. .
Converting the Temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit.
Converting the Temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
5th Grade Numbers Page
5th Grade Math Problems
5th Grade Math Worksheets
From Worksheet on Temperature to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information about Math Only Math. Use this Google Search to find what you need.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.