In worksheet on simple interest we will solve 10 different types of question.
1. Fill in the Blank:
2. Fill in the Blank:
3. Maria borrowed $ 1400 at the rate of 6% (p.a.) for 8 years and 5 months. Find the amount she paid back.
4. Aaron deposited $ 14600 at a rate of 14% (p.a.) for 175 days. Find the amount he got back after 175 days.
5. Sara deposited $ 1435 for 3 years and 9 months at the rate of 5% p.a. Find the amount at maturity.
6. Find Principal when, Time is 4 years, Interest is $ 400 and Rate is 5% p.a.
7. Find Rate when, Principal is $ 6000, Interest is $ 900 and Time is 7 years.
8. Find Time when, Principal is $ 3200, Interest is $ 160, Rate is 2% p.a.
9. Find the principal which gives an Amount of $ 4116 at the rate of 8% for 5 years.
10. In what time will $ 200 amount to $ 270 at the rate of 5%p.a. simple interest?
Word Problems on Simple Interest.
In Simple Interest when the Time is given in Months and Days.
To find Principal when Time Interest and Rate are given.
To find Rate when Principal Interest and Time are given .
To find Time when Principal Interest and Rate are given.
Worksheet on Factors affecting Interest
To download the above worksheet Click Here.
5th Grade Numbers
5th Grade Math Problems
5th Grade Math Worksheets
From Worksheet on Simple Interest to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information about Math Only Math. Use this Google Search to find what you need.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.