In worksheet on construction of triangles we will solve 10 different types of questions.
1. Construct a triangle ABC in which BC = 6 cm, CA = 5 cm and AB = 4 cm.
2. Construct a triangle PQR in which PQ = 5.8 cm, QR = 6.5 cm, PR = 4.5 cm.
3. Construct a triangle LMN in which LM = LN = 5.5 cm, MN = 7 cm.
4. Construct a triangle STU in which ∠T = 60°, ∠U = 70° and TU = 7.5 cm.
5. Construct a right triangle ABC in which ∠C = 90° and ∠B = 45°, CB = 5 cm.
6. Construct a right triangle XYZ in which ∠Y = 90°, XY = 5 cm and YZ = 7 cm.
7. Construct an equilateral triangle in which AB = BC = CA = 6 cm. What is the measure of its each angle?
8. Draw a triangle when AB = 5 cm, ∠A = 40° and ∠B = 50°.
9. Construct a ∆ IJK whose sides are; IJ = 5 cm, JK= 5.5 cm and KI = 6 cm.
10. Construct a ∆ ABC in which AB = AC = 7.2 cm, BC = 9 cm.
To download the above worksheet Click Here.
Examples of Properties of Triangle
Worksheet on Properties of Triangle
To Construct a Triangle whose Three Sides are given.
To Construct a Triangle when Two of its Sides and the included Angles are given.
To Construct a Triangle when Two of its Angles and the included Side are given.
To Construct a Right Triangle when its Hypotenuse and One Side are given.
Worksheet on Construction of Triangles.
5th Grade Geometry Page
5th Grade Math Problems
5th Grade Math Worksheets
From Worksheet on Construction of Triangles to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information about Math Only Math. Use this Google Search to find what you need.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.