Practice the questions given in the worksheet on calculating time. Learn how to solve different problems on calculating time.
We know, the formula to calculate time = distance/speed.
1. Mohan drives a car at a uniform speed of 60 km/hr; find the time taken by him to cover 280 km?
2. The speed of sound in air is 330 m/sec. how long will the sound take to travel 198 km?
3. Sam walks 2 km in 30 minutes. How much time will he take to cover 400m?
4. Mohan cycle and covers a certain distance at the rate of 6 km/hr in 1 1/2 hours. How much time will be taken by him if he covers the same distance by scooter at the rate of 10 km/hr?
5. A man is walking at a speed of 12 km/hr after every km ,
he takes rest for 2 minutes. How much time will it take to cover a distance of
6. A car covers a distance of 30 km in 12 minutes. Find the time taken by it to cover the same distance if its speed is increased by 10 km/hr.
7. A car is running at 56 km/hr.
what time will it take to cover 560 meters?
Answers for the worksheet on calculating time are given below to check the exact answers of the above questions on different problems.
1. 4 hours 40 minutes
2. 10 minutes
3. 6 minutes
4. 54 minutes
5. 40 minutes
6. 11 min 15 sec
7. 36 sec
Worksheet on Conversion of Units of Speed
Worksheet on Calculating Speed
Worksheet on Calculating Distance
Worksheet on Train Passes through a Pole
Worksheet on Train Passes through a BridgeWorksheet on Decimal into Percentage
Math Home Work Sheets
From Worksheet on Calculating Time to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information about Math Only Math. Use this Google Search to find what you need.
Relationship between Speed, Distance and Time
Problems on Calculating Distance
Two Objects Move in Same Direction
Two Objects Move in Opposite Direction
Train Passes a Moving Object in the Same Direction
Train Passes a Moving Object in the Opposite Direction
Two Trains Passes in the Same Direction
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.