Practice the questions given in the worksheet on train passes through a pole or tower or tree or man. We know, when the train passes through a stationary object, then the time taken by the train to pass the stationary object = length of the train/speed of the train.
1. A train 180 m long is running at a speed of 72 km/hr. How much time will it take to cross a man standing on the platform?
2. A train 210 m long cross a tree in 15 seconds. Find the speed of the train in km/hr.
3. A train is running at a speed of 45 km/hr. It crosses the pole in 40 second. Find the length of the train.
4. A train 160 m long is running at a uniform speed of 72 km/hr. How much time will it take to cross a pole?
5. A train is running at the speed of 60 km/hr. It crosses the tower in 9 seconds; find the length of the train.
Answers for the worksheet on train passes through a pole are given below to check the exact answers of the above questions on different problems.
1. 9 seconds
2. 50.4 km/hr
3. 500 m
4. 8 seconds
5. 150 m
Worksheet on Conversion of Units of Speed
Worksheet on Calculating Speed
Worksheet on Calculating Distance
Worksheet on Train Passes through a Pole
Worksheet on Train Passes through a BridgeWorksheet on Decimal into Percentage
Math Home Work Sheets
From Worksheet on Train Passes through a Pole to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information about Math Only Math. Use this Google Search to find what you need.
Relationship between Speed, Distance and Time
Problems on Calculating Distance
Two Objects Move in Same Direction
Two Objects Move in Opposite Direction
Train Passes a Moving Object in the Same Direction
Train Passes a Moving Object in the Opposite Direction
Two Trains Passes in the Same Direction
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.