In 4th grade worksheet 6 let’s solve the 15 questions on number, factors and multiples. These are the practice test questions on numbers, factors and multiples.
1. Write the following numbers in numerals:
(i) Two hundred thirty nine,
(ii) Five hundred sixty one
(iii) Seventy one thousand eight hundred fifteen
(iv) Two hundred twenty three thousand nineteen
2. Write the following numbers in words:
3. Write the following numbers in expanded form:
4. Write the following numbers, given in expanded form, in standard form:
(i) 500000 + 50000 + 5000 + 500 + 50 + 5
(ii) 30000 + 2000 + 500 + 10 + 6
5. Write the symbols > or < in the boxes provided:
(i) 35798 ………… 36689
(ii) 97358 ………… 79539
6. Arrange the given numbers in ascending order:
918273, 927365, 293847, 482651, 846272
7. Form the greatest and smallest number using the digits 5, 0, 3, 1, 4. No digit should be repeated in a number.
8. Find the difference between the two place values of 7 in the number 82737.
9. Write the greatest 5-digit number.
10. Write the smallest 5-digit number.
11. Arrange the following numbers using commas:
12. Round off 87 to the nearest multiple of 10.
13. Write three multiples of 7.
14. Write all the factors of 54.
15. (i) Write all the odd and even numbers lying between 80 and 90.
(ii) Find the sum of the first 8 odd numbers.
If students have any queries regarding the questions please fill up the comment box so that we can help you. However, suggestions for further improvement, from all quarters would be greatly appreciated.
● Practice Test - Worksheets
From 4th Grade Worksheet 6 to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information about Math Only Math. Use this Google Search to find what you need.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.