In 4th grade worksheet 3 let’s solve the 10 questions
1. In a division sum, the divisor is 9, the quotient is 41 and the remainder is 7. Find the dividend.
2. How many bundles of 8 books can be made out of 400 books and how many will be left out ?
3. (i) How many times can 8 be subtracted from 24 ?
(ii) Fill in the gaps :
(a) 172 ÷ 172 =______
b) 0 ÷ 102 =
(iii) Write two multiplication facts for 15 ÷ 3 = 5
4. How many plane surfaces, curved surfaces, vertices and edges have the following geometrical shapes :
5. What is a line, a ray, a line-segment and plane ?
6. What do you mean by :
(i) a triangle
(ii) a rectangle
(iii) a circle
7. (i) Convert 15 m 25 cm into cm.
(ii) Convert 2475 cm into m and cm.
(iii) Convert 7 km 375 m into m.
(iv) Convert 9475 m into km and m.
(v) How many metres are there in 9 km ?
10. (i) How many grams are there in a kilogram ?
● Practice Test - Worksheets