In 4th grade worksheet 4 let’s solve the 10 questions.
1. (i) Mohan bought 30 kg 500 g rice, 35 kg 250 g wheat and 50 kg 750 g pulse from a shop. How much quantity did he buy in all?
(ii) There was 25 kg oil in a container. 18 kg 625 g of it was sold. How much oil is left in the container?
2. (i) Change 4500 ml into litre and ml.
(ii) Change 51 litre 175 ml into ml.
3. (i) Add 25 l 475 ml and 18 l 750 ml.
(ii) Subtract 174 l 385 ml from 320 ml 150 ml.
4. Write a.m. or p.m. after the given times :
(i) 4 : 30 in the morning
(ii) 7 : 15 in the evening
5. Express the time in the railway system of time:
(i) 5 : 30 a.rn.
(ii) 10 : 40 p.m.
(iii) 0 : 30 a.m.
(iv) 0 : 45 p.m.
6. (i) At what time does your school start ?
(ii) What is the time period of your school recess ?
7. (i) Change $ 28.45 into nickels.
(ii) Change 4505 nickels into dollar and nickels.
8. (i) Add $ 37.50 and $ 45.45.
(ii) Subtract $ 138.75 from $ 375.95.
(iv) Divide :
(a) $ 75÷5
(b) $ 130.72÷8
9. The monthly expenditure of a family is as follows :
House Rent = $ 2,500, Transport = $ 275, Education = $ 675, Food = $ 3,575.
How much money is saved every month if the monthly income is $ 8015 ?
10. Write in fractions :
● Practice Test - Worksheets
Math Homework Sheets
From 4th Grade Worksheet 4 to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information about Math Only Math. Use this Google Search to find what you need.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.