Geometry Practice Test on Angles
2. Measure these angles with the help of protractor:
4. Identify which of the following pairs of angles are complementary or supplementary?
(i) 160°, 30°
5. Find the complement of each of the following angles:
6. Find the supplement of each of the following angles?
7. Draw a pair of supplementary angles such that one of them measures:
8. Construct the angles of the following measures with the help of a compass:
9. An angle whose measure is 90° is called ……………... .
10. An angle whose measure is greater than 90° but less than 180° is called an ……………… .
To download the above worksheet Click Here.
Related Links :