Practice the questions given in the worksheet on uniform rate of growth and depreciation.
1. The price of a car is $ 300000. The value of the car depreciates by 20% at the end of the first year and after that it depreciates by 25% every year. What will be the value of the car after 3 years?
2. The value of as machine depreciated for two years at the rate of 10$ per year and then in the third year it increased by 15%. Find the original value (initial cost of the machine), if its value at the end of 3 years is $ 41,917.50.
3. A man bought a flat at $ 1000000. The price of the flat appreciates by 20% in the first year after purchase. Due to some reason, its price in subsequent years goes on depreciating at the rate of 10% every year. If he sells the flat after 3 years, what will be his profit or loss from it?
4. The population of a town decreased by 12% during 1998 and then increased by 8% during 1999. Find the population of the town, at the beginning of 1998, if at the end of 1990 its population was 2,85,120.
5. A man bought a plot of land for $ 160000 and a car for $ 180000 at the same time. The price of the plot of land grows uniformly at the rate of 25% p.a. while the price of the car depreciates by 20% p.a. If the man sells the plot of land as well as the car after 3 years, what will be his profit or loss?
Answers for the worksheet on uniform rate of growth and depreciation are given below.
1. $ 1,35,000
2. $ 45,000
3. Loss of $ 28,000
5. Profit of $ 64,660
● Compound Interest
Compound Interest with Growing Principal
Compound Interest with Periodic Deductions
Compound Interest by Using Formula
Compound Interest when Interest is Compounded Yearly
Compound Interest when Interest is Compounded Half-Yearly
Compound Interest when Interest is Compounded Quarterly
Variable Rate of Compound Interest
Difference of Compound Interest and Simple Interest
Practice Test on Compound Interest
Uniform Rate of Growth and Depreciation
● Compound Interest - Worksheet
Worksheet on Compound Interest
Worksheet on Compound Interest when Interest is Compounded Half-Yearly
Worksheet on Compound Interest with Growing Principal
Worksheet on Compound Interest with Periodic Deductions
Worksheet on Variable Rate of Compound Interest
Worksheet on Difference of Compound Interest and Simple Interest
Worksheet on Uniform Rate of GrowthWorksheet on Uniform Rate of Depreciation
8th Grade Math Practice
From Worksheet on Uniform Rate of Growth and Depreciation to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information about Math Only Math. Use this Google Search to find what you need.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.