In worksheet on interpreting a calendar, all grade students can practice the questions on calendar. This exercise sheet on interpreting a calendar can be practiced by the students to get more ideas to find the leap year.
1. How many months are there having (i) 31 days (ii) 30 days? Write the names of the related months also.
2. Which month has less than 30 days?
3. Is 1896 is the leap year?
4. Is 1900 is the leap year?
5. Is 2000 is the leap year?
6. Is 2002 is the leap year?
7. Is 2004 is the leap year?
8. Is 2005 is the leap year?
9. How many days are there in a week?
10. Which is the first day of a week?
If students have any queries regarding the questions given in the worksheet on interpreting a calendar, please fill-up the comment box below so that we can help you.
However, suggestions for further improvement, from all quarters would be greatly appreciated.
● Measurement - Worksheets