We will practice the questions given in the worksheet on finding profit or loss.
1. Find the profit or loss in each of the following cases:
(i) Cost Price = $ 270, Selling Price = $ 300
(ii) Cost Price = $ 325, Selling Price = $ 300
(iii) Selling Cost Price = $ 895, Cost Price = $ 818
(iv) Selling Price = $ 1000, Cost Price = $ 1080
2. If cost price of a Pen is $ 19 and Selling Price is $ 24.Is there a gain or loss?
3. The cost of a Washing Machine is $ 8,450. If Selling Price is $ 8075, what is the gain or loss?
4. Aaron bought an article for $ 575.00 and spent $ 25 on its
transportation. He sold it for $ 550. Find his profit or loss?
5. Ben buys a basket of mangos at $ 250. He sells the basket at $ 225. Find his gain or loss.
6. Sam buys a chair for $ 300. He pays $ 25 as transport charges and sells it to Mr. John for $ 420. Find his profit or loss.
Answers for the worksheet on finding profit or loss are given below.
1. (i) Profit = $ 30
(ii) Loss = $ 50
(iii) Profit = $ 77
(iv) Loss = $ 80
2. Gain of $ 5
3. Loss of $ 375
4. Loss of $ 50
5. Loss of $ 25
6. Loss of $ 95Finding Profit or Loss
To find Cost Price or Selling Price when Profit or Loss is given.
Worksheet on Calculating Selling Price and Cost Price
5th Grade Math Problems
5th Grade Math Worksheets
From Worksheet on Finding Profit or Loss to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information about Math Only Math. Use this Google Search to find what you need.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.