In worksheet on cube and cube root, all grade students can practice the questions on cube and cube roots. From this exercise sheet on cube and cube root there are different types of questions that can be practiced by the students to get more ideas.
1. Which of the following numbers is a perfect cube?
2. Which of the following numbers is not a perfect cube?
3. What least number must be multiplied to 6912 so that the product becomes a perfect cube?
4. What is the least number by which 46305 must be divided so that the quotient is a perfect cube?
5. ∛5832 =?
6. Evaluate: ∛[(- 1728)/2744]
(b) – 6/7
If students have any queries regarding the questions given in the worksheet on cube and cube root, please fill-up the comment box so that we can help you.
However, suggestions for further improvement, from all quarters would be greatly appreciated.
● Cube and Cube Roots
● Cube and Cube Roots - Worksheets