Worksheet on closed curves and open curves questions are here for the students to practice simple shapes.
1. Draw an alphabet which forms a closed figure.
2. Draw a number which forms a closed figure which is not simple.
3. Draw a number which forms a simple closed figure.
4. Identify the closed curves and open curves:
5. (a) Which of the following are simple closed curves?
(b) Select the curves which are made of
(i) curved lines only and
(ii) curved lines along with line-segments.
Closed Curves and Open Curves
● Geometry - Worksheets on Simple Shapes & Circle