Worksheet on circle covers different types of questions on circle math in 4th grade.
1. Draw circles of different sizes using different circular things, i.e., coin, lid of a bottle, glass, etc.
2. Draw circles of different radii with the help of compass.
3. Draw a circle and show in it the centre, circumference and chord.
4. What is the relation between the diameter and radius of a circle?
5. Fill in the blanks:
(i) The diameter of a circle passes through the ……………… of a circle.
(ii) Radius = ………./2.
(iii) Diameter is the ………………. chord of a circle.
(iv) Centre is a fixed point ……………… the circle.
6. (i) A circle has a diameter of 14 cm. Find the length of its radius.
(ii) A circle has a radius of 5 cm. Find the length of its diameter.
7. Tick the correct option:
(i) A triangle has two/three sides.
(ii) A quadrilateral has three/four angles.
(iii) A polygon is a closed/open figure.
(iv) A circle is/is not a polygon.
(v) The diameter is the longest/shortest chord of a circle.
9. Draw a circle and show in it the radius and diameter.
10. What is the diameter of a circle?
If you have any doubts in math while solving the questions on circle math you can contact us by mail.
● Geometry - Worksheets on Simple Shapes & Circle