What is rotation in math?
To move around a central point or axis is called rotation.
If a point P is rotated about O at an angle A° to a new position M’ such that OM = OM’ and ∠MOM’ = A°.
● Related Concepts
● Order of Rotational Symmetry
● Reflection of a Point in x-axis
● Reflection of a Point in y-axis
● Reflection of a point in origin
● 90 Degree Clockwise Rotation
● 90 Degree Anticlockwise Rotation
7th Grade Math Problems
8th Grade Math Practice
From Rotation to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information about Math Only Math. Use this Google Search to find what you need.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.