Worksheet on Antemeridian and Postmeridian
In worksheet on antemeridian and postmeridian, all grade students can practice the questions on measuring time by using antemeridian (a.m.) and postmeridian (p.m.). This exercise sheet on antemeridian and postmeridian can be practiced by the students to get more ideas using a.m. or p.m.
1. Fill in the blanks using a.m. or p.m. in the given sentences:
(i) Sam comes back from school at 2:10 ………..
(ii) She gets up in the morning at 6:30 ……….
(iii) She takes her lunch at 2:30 ………..
(iv) She takes her breakfast at 7:00 ………..
(v) She takes her dinner at 9:00 ………...
(vi) She goes to bed at 10:00 ………..
2. Write the following times, using a.m. or p.m.:
(i) 7:30 in the morning
(ii) 9:30 in the night
(iii) 5:35 in the evening
(iv) 12:40 in the day
(v) 4:30 in the afternoon
(vi) 02:00 in the day
3. Write these afternoon times in figures affixing a.m./p.m.:
(i) Half past one
(ii) Twenty past two
(iii) Quarter to four
(iv) Twenty five to six
4. Write the given time in words:
(i) 6:30 a.m.
(ii) 11:55 p.m.
(iii) 4:38 p.m.
(iv) 12:00 noon
5. How many minutes are there in between the following times?
(i) 8:00 a.m. to 8:40 a.m.
(ii) 8:30 p.m. to 9:55 p.m.
(iii) 11:50 a.m. to 12:40 p.m.
(iv) 11:40 a.m. to 12 noon
(v) 11:30 p.m. to 4:30 a.m.
(vi) 10:20 p.m. to 2:30 a.m.
6. Write the time period between the given times:
(i) 7:30 a.m. and 10:20 a.m.
(ii) 5:25 a.m. and 8:45 a.m.
(iii) 9:40 a.m. and 12:10 p.m.
(iv) 7:00 a.m. and 12 noon
7. What time will it be 3 hours after the following?
(i) 5 a.m.
(ii) 11 a.m.
(iii) 6:30 p.m.
(iv) 12 noon
(v) 12 midnight
(vi) 6:30 a.m.
(vii) 3:30 p.m.
8. Write the time for sunrise and sunset for a week and calculate the time duration of each day:
9. Convert the following 24-hour clock time into general time:
10. Convert the following general time into 24-hour clock time:
(i) 4:30 a.m.
(ii) 9:40 p.m.
(iii) 1:50 p.m.
(iv) 2:30 a.m.
(v) 10:20 p.m.
(vi) 12:10 p.m.
If students have any queries regarding the questions given in the worksheet on antemeridian and postmeridian, please contact us so that we can help you.
However, suggestions for further improvement, from all quarters would be greatly appreciated.
Related Links :
Measurement - Worksheets
Worksheet on Measurement of Length.
Worksheet on Perimeter of a Figure.
Worksheet on Measurement of Mass or Weight.
Worksheet on Measurement of Capacity.
Worksheet on Measurement of Time.
Worksheet on Antemeridian and Postmeridian.
Worksheet on Interpreting a Calendar.
Worksheet on Units of Time.
4th Grade Math Worksheets
4th Grade Math Activities
From Worksheet on Antemeridian and Postmeridian to HOME PAGE