In worksheet on trapezium we will solve different types of problems using the formula of area of a trapezium.
1. Find the area of a trapezium whose parallel sides are 24 cm and 20 cm and the distance between them is 15 cm.
2. Find the area of a trapezium whose parallel sides are 38.7 cm and 22.3 cm, and the distance between them is 16 cm.
3. The area of a trapezium is 1080 cm². If the lengths of its parallel sides are 55.6 cm and 34.4 cm, find the distance between them.
4. The area of a trapezium is 1586 cm² and the distance between its parallel sides is 26 cm. If one of the parallel sides is 84 cm, find the other.
5. The area of a trapezium is 384cm². Its parallel sides are in the ratio
3 : 5 and the perpendicular distance between them is 12 cm. Find the length of each of the parallel sides.
6. The area of a trapezium is 180 cm² and its height is 9 cm. If one of the parallel sides is longer than the other by 6 cm, find the two parallel sides.
7. The parallel sides of a trapezium are 20 cm and 10 cm. Its nonparallel sides are both equal, each being 13 cm. Find the area of the trapezium.
8. The parallel sides of a trapezium are 25 cm and 11 cm, while its nonparallel sides are 15 cm and 13 cm. Find the area of the trapezium.
Answers for worksheet on trapezium are given below to check the exact answers of the question on area of a trapezium.
1. 330 cm²
2. 488 cm²
3. 24 cm
4. 38 cm
5. 24 cm, 40 cm
6. 23 cm, 17 cm
7. 180 cm²
8. 216 cm²
● Area of a Trapezium
● Area of a Trapezium - Worksheet
Worksheet on Area of a Polygon
8th Grade Math Practice
From Worksheet on Trapezium to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information about Math Only Math. Use this Google Search to find what you need.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.