In math worksheet on fractional numbers students will recall the examples learned in fractions and then practice step-by-step how to solve different questions on fractions.
1. In a fraction ²/₇, into how many parts is the whole divided?
2. In the fraction ³/₈, how many parts are taken?
3. The larger fraction of ¹/₆, ¹/₇, ¹/₅ is ____________.
4. The improper fraction in the group ⁵/⁷, 7, ⁷/₃ is ____________.
5. ³⁶/₅₄ in the lowest term is ____________.
6. The fraction ²³/₅ expressed as a mixed number is ____________.
7. If the number 8 is expressed as an improper fraction, the denominator is ____________.
8. What is the whole number for ¹³/₁₃?
9. How many quarters are there in a whole?
10. A ribbon is 30 cm long. As a fraction of a meter it is ____________.
Answers for the worksheet on fractional numbers are given below to check the exact answers of the above questions on fractional numbers.
● Fractional Numbers - worksheets