In worksheet on even and odd numbers, all grade students can practice the questions on numbers. This exercise sheet on even and odd numbers can be practiced by the students to get more ideas to find the even or odd number.
1. Which of the following numbers are even? 3, 4, 9, 15, 24, 34, 39, 45, 48, 315, 416, 7280
2. Which of the following numbers are odd? 5, 18, 365, 466, 972, 981, 1488, 3589
3. Write all the even numbers which are greater than 60 and smaller than 70.
4. Write all the odd numbers lying between 80 and 90.
5. (i) Find the difference between the greatest and smallest 1-digit odd numbers.
(ii) Find the sum of the first five even numbers.
6. See and study the following pattern of first continued odd numbers. The sum of each set of odd numbers is the number of odd numbers multiplied by itself.
Find the sum of:
(i) first 7 odd numbers
(ii) first 10 odd numbers
If students have any queries regarding the Worksheet on expanded form of a number questions please fill-up the comment box so that we can help you.
However, suggestions for further improvement, from all quarters would be greatly appreciated.
● Factors and Multiples - Worksheets