In 4th grade worksheet on word problems on addition, all grade students can practice the questions on word problems based on addition. This exercise sheet on addition can be practiced by the students to get more ideas to solve the worksheet on word problems on addition.
1. In an examination, 75,236 students passed and 14,892 students failed. Find how many students appeared for the examination.
2. There are 3,786 men, 3,672 women and 1,508 children in a village. Find the total population of the village.
3. There are 5,873 male and 6,389 female primary teachers in a city. Find the total number of teachers in the city.
4. In a school there are the following numbers of students:
127 in grade one, 120 in grade two, 110 in grade three, 100 in grade four and 93 in grade five. Find the total number of students in the school.
5. A man plucked 435 mangoes from one tree, 450 mangoes from the second tree and 295 mangoes from the third tree. Find the total number of mangoes plucked from the trees.
6. A school library has 3,730 books in French, 2,531 books in English, and 5,368 books in other languages. How many books are there in library?
7. There are 37,536 bags of wheat, 35,380 bags of rice and 25,240 bags of gram in a store. Find the total number of bags in the store.
8. A school management spent $ 26,756 on teachers pay, $ 325,378 on building construction, $ 5,780 on games and $ 8,235 on other work. Find the total amount spent on different items by the school management.
9. A man plucked 375 apples from one tree, 504 apples from the second tree and 229 apples from the third tree. Find the total number of apples plucked from the trees.
10. A toy factory manufactured 52,253 toys in January, 50,375 toys in February and 608,368 toys in March. How many toys were manufactured in the above mentioned months in total?
If students have any queries regarding the questions in the worksheet on word problems on addition please contact us so that we can help you. However, suggestions for further improvement, from all quarters would be greatly appreciated.
● Four Fundamental Operations - worksheets