Worksheet on Volume
In worksheet on volume we will solve 10 different types of question in volume.
1. The amount of space occupied by a solid is ………..
2. Find the volume of a cube of side 14 cm.
3. Find the volume of a cube of side 17 mm.
4. Find the volume of a cube of side 27 m.
5. Find the volume of a cuboid of dimension 18 cm × 120 mm × 150 mm in cu. cm.
6. Find the volume of a cuboid of dimensions 15 cm × 12 cm × 3 cm.
7. How many cubes of 5 cm are equivalent in volume to a 15 cm cube?
8. Find the volume of a cuboid of dimensions 12 m × 14 m × 3.5 m.
9. How many more cubes are required in Object ’A’ to make the volume equal to Object ‘B’?
10. Find the volume of a cuboid of dimensions 89 mm × 71 mm × 60.5 mm.
11. Find the volume of oil that can be poured into a container of dimensions 13 cm × 8 cm × 11 cm.
12. Find the volume of the given figures. Take the volume of
each small cube as 1 cu cm.
13. A cubical of wood was cut into 8 equal cubes of sides 4 cm. What is the volume of the block of wood?
14. Find the volume of the given solid.
15. Find the volume of a cuboid of dimensions 8500 cm × 950 mm × 15 m.
2. 2744 cu. cm.
3. 4913 cu. mm.
4. 19683 cu.m.
5. 3240 cu. cm.
6. 540 cu. cm.
8. 588 cu. m.
9. 36 cubes
10. 382299.5 cu. mm.
11. 1144 cu. cm.
12. (i) 24 cu cm
(ii) 9 cu cm
13. 512 cu. m.
14. (i) 360 cu cm
(ii) 1250 cu cm
15. 1211.25 cu. m.
You might like these
Area of a rectangle is discussed here. We know, that a rectangle has length and breadth. Let us look at the rectangle given below. Each rectangle is made of squares. The side of each square is 1 cm long. The area of each square is 1 square centimeter.
We will discuss here about the Application problems on Area of a circle. 1. The minute hand of a clock is 7 cm long. Find the area traced out by the minute hand of the clock between 4.15 PM to 4.35 PM on a day. Solution: The angle through which the minute hand rotates in 20
We will learn how to find the Area of the shaded region of combined figures. To find the area of the shaded region of a combined geometrical shape, subtract the area of the smaller geometrical shape from the area of the larger geometrical shape. Solved Examples on Area of
Here we will learn how to find the area of the shaded region. To find the area of the shaded region of a combined geometrical shape, subtract the area of the smaller geometrical shape from the area of the larger geometrical shape. 1.A regular hexagon is inscribed in a circle
A combined figure is a geometrical shape that is the combination of many simple geometrical shapes. To find the area of combined figures we will follow the steps: Step I: First we divide the combined figure into its simple geometrical shapes. Step II:Then calculate the
We will learn how to find the Area and perimeter of a semicircle and Quadrant of a circle. Area of a semicircle = 1/2 ∙ πr^2 Perimeter of a semicircle = (π + 2)r. because a semicircle is a sector of sectorial angle 180°. Area of a quadrant of a circle = 1/4 ∙ πr^2.
We will discuss the Area and perimeter of a sector of a circle. Problems on Area and perimeter of a sector of a circle 1. A plot of land is in the shape of a sector of a circle of radius 28 m. If the sectorial angle (central angle) is 60°, find the area and the perimeter
We will discuss the Area and Perimeter of a Circle. The area (A) of a circle (or circular region) is given by A = πr^2 where r is the radius and, by definition, π = Circumference/Diameter = 22/7 (Approximately). The circumference (P) of a circle, or the perimeter of a circle
Units of Volume
Practice Test on Volume.
Worksheet on Volume of a Cube and Cuboid
Worksheet on Volume.
5th Grade Geometry Page
5th Grade Math Problems
5th Grade Math Worksheets
From Worksheet on Volume to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information
about Math Only Math.
Use this Google Search to find what you need.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.