We will practice the questions given in the worksheet on rounding large numbers. The questions are based on rounding off the numbers to the nearest ten thousand (10,000), hundred thousand (100,000), one million (1,000,000) and ten million (10,000,000).
1. Round the following numbers to the nearest ten thousand:
2. Round each the following numbers to the nearest hundred
3. Round each the following numbers to the nearest one million:
4. Round each the following numbers to the nearest ten million:
5. Round off to the nearest ten million the population of the following states:
(i) California: 31512070
(ii) New York: 55638318
Answers for the worksheet on rounding large numbers are given below.
1. (i) 60,000
2. (i) 5,00,000
3. (i) 50,00,000
4. (i) 21,00,00,000
5. (i) 30000000
5th Grade Numbers Page
5th Grade Math Problems
5th Grade Math Worksheets
From Worksheet on Rounding Large Numbers to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information about Math Only Math. Use this Google Search to find what you need.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.