Practice the questions given in the worksheet on repeating decimals or recurring decimals. The questions are based in expressing the decimal form.
1. Identify pure recurring decimals and mixed recurring decimals.(a) 1.4
2. Identify whether the following are terminating or non-terminating:
3. Convert the pure recurring decimals into vulgar fractions:(a) 0.8
4. Express each of the infinite repeating decimal or mixed recurring decimals in the form of a/b also a/b should be positive integers.(a) 0.8526
5. Find the value of the infinite repeating decimals:(a) 3.2 + 2.3
Answers for the worksheet on repeating decimals or recurring decimals are given below to check the exact answers of the above decimal form.
1. (a) Pure recurring decimals
(b) Mixed recurring decimals
(c) Pure recurring decimals
(d) Mixed recurring decimals
(e) Pure recurring decimals
2. (a) Terminating
3. (a) 8/9
4. (a) 8441/9900
5. (a) 5.5
From Worksheet on Repeating Decimals to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information about Math Only Math. Use this Google Search to find what you need.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.