Math construction worksheet on different types of quadrilaterals will help the students to practice numerous eighth grade geometry questions on constructing quadrilaterals.
1. Construct a parallelogram ABCD in which AB = 5.2 cm, BC = 4.7 cm and AC = 7.6 cm.
2. Construct a parallelogram ABCD in which AB = 4.3 cm, AD = 4 cm and BD = 6.8 cm.
3. Construct a parallelogram PQRS in which QR = 6 cm, PQ = 4 cm and ∠PQR = 60°.
4. Construct a parallelogram ABCD in which BC = 5 cm, ∠BCD = 120° and CD = 4.8 cm.
5. Construct a parallelogram, one of whose sides is 4.4 cm and whose diagonals are 5.6 cm and 7 cm. Measure the other side.
6. Construct a parallelogram ABCD in which AB = 6.5 cm, AC = 3.4 cm and the altitude AL from A is 2.5 cm. Draw the altitude from C and measure it.
7. Construct a parallelogram ABCD, in which diagonal AC = 3.8 cm, diagonal BD = 4.6 cm and the angle between AC and BD is 60°.
8. Construct a rectangle ABCD whose adjacent sides are 11 cm and. 8.5 cm. 9. Construct a square, each of whose sides measures 6.4 cm.
10. Construct a square, each of whose diagonals measures 5.8 cm.
11. Construct a rectangle PQRS in which QR = 3.6 cm and diagonal PR = 6 cm. Measure the other side of the rectangle.
12. Construct a rhombus when the length measures of the diagonals are 8 cm and 6 cm.
13. Construct a rhombus ABCD in which AB = 4 cm and diagonal AC is 6.5 cm.
14. Draw a rhombus whose side is 7.2 cm and one angle is 60°.
15. Construct a trapezium ABCD in which AB = 6 cm, BC = 4 cm, CD = 3.2 cm, ∠B = 75° and DC ∥ AB.
16. Draw a trapezium ABCD in which AB ∥ DC, AB = 7 cm, BC = 5 cm, AD = 6.5 cm and ∠B = 60°.
In the above questions of constructing worksheet on different types of quadrilaterals, first we draw a rough sketch of the required quadrilateral and write down the given dimensions, then explain the steps of construction and draw the required quadrilateral.
● Quadrilateral - Worksheets