Worksheet on Area and Perimeter of Triangle
Practice the questions given in the worksheet on area and perimeter of triangle. Students can recall the topic and practice the questions to get more ideas on how to find the area of triangle and also the perimeter of triangle.
1. Find the perimeter of the triangle whose sides are:
(i) 3 m, 4 m and 5 m
(ii) 11 m, 17 m and 19 m
(iii) 20 cm, 20 cm and 15 cm
(iv) 6 cm, 8 cm and 10 cm
(v) 34 cm, 18 cm and 27 cm
(vi) 10 cm, 15 cm and 12 cm
2. Find the area of a triangle having …………
(a) base = 18 cm height = 12 cm
(b) base = 6.5 m height = 5 cm
(c) base = 7.2 m height = 7 dm
(d) base = 10.5 m height = 8 mm
3. Find the height of a triangle whose …………
(a) Area = 420 cm² base = 60 cm
(b) Area = 1500 mm² base = 7.5 cm
(c) Area = 64 dm² base = 1.6 m
4. Find the base of a triangle whose …………
(a) Area = 300 cm² height = 7.5 cm
(b) Area = 3.6 dm² height = 90 cm
(c) Area = 3.6 m² height = 1.8 m
5. Find the area of a triangle whose sides are 24 cm, 32 cm and 40 cm.
6. The three sides of a triangle are in the ratio 2 : 3 : 4 and the perimeter 225 m. Find its area.
7. Find the area of a triangle, sides of which are 10 cm and 9 cm and the perimeter 36 cm.
8. The sides of a triangle are in the ratio 14 : 18 : 26, and its perimeter is 580 cm. Find the area. Also, find the altitude corresponding to the smallest side.
9. Find the height of a triangle whose base is 50 cm and whose area is 500 cm².
10. Find the base of a triangle whose altitude is 20 cm and area is 0.8 m².
11. Find the area of an equilateral triangle, the length of whose sides is 12 cm.
12. Find the area of an isosceles right angled triangle of equal sides 15 cm each.
13. The base and height of a triangle are in the ratio 8 : 5 and its area is 320 m². Find the height and base of the triangle.
14. Find the area of a right angled triangle whose hypotenuse is 13 cm and one of its sides containing the right angle is 12 cm. Find the length of the other side.
15. The area of a right triangle is 184 cm² and one of its legs is 16 cm long. Find the length of other leg.
16. The length of one of the diagonals of a field in the form of a quadrilateral is 46 m. The perpendicular distance of the other two vertices from the diagonal are 13 m and 10 m, find the area of the field.
17. The area of the triangle is equal to that of square whose each side measures 30 cm. Find the side of the triangle whose corresponding altitude is 36 cm.
18. ∆ABC is isosceles with AB = AC = 6 cm, BC = 8 cm. The height AD from A to BC is 7 cm. Find the area of ∆ABC. What will be the height from C on AB?
Answers for worksheet on area and perimeter of triangle are given below to check the exact answers of the above questions.
1. (i) 12 m
(ii) 47 m
(iii) 55 cm
(iv) 24 cm
(v) 79 cm
(vi) 37 cm
2. (a) 108 cm²
(b) 0.1625 m²
(c) 2.52 m²
(d) 0.0420 m²
3. (a) 14 cm
(b) 40 mm
(c) 8 dm
4. (a) 80 cm
(b) 0.8 dm
(c) 4 m
5. 384 cm²
6. 1815.0 m² (approx)
7. 36 cm²
8. A = 11981.1 cm², height = 171.16 cm
9. 20 cm
10. 8 m
11. 62.352 cm²
12. 112.5 cm²
13. b = 32 cm, height =20 cm
14. 5 cm, 30 cm²
15. 23 cm
16. 529 m²
17. 50 cm
18. 9¹/₃ m, A = 28 cm.
You might like these
The amount of surface that a plane figure covers is called its area. It’s unit is square centimeters or square meters etc. A rectangle, a square, a triangle and a circle are all examples of closed plane figures. In the following figures, the shaded region of each of the
Here we will learn about how to find area and perimeter of a plane figures. The perimeter is used to measure the boundaries and the area is used to measure the regions enclosed.
We will discuss here how to find the perimeter of a triangle. We know perimeter of a triangle is the total length (distance) of the boundary of a triangle. Perimeter of a triangle is the sum of lengths of its three sides. The perimeter of a triangle ABC Perimeter
We will discuss here how to find the perimeter of a square. Perimeter of a square is the total length (distance) of the boundary of a square. We know that all the sides of a square are equal. Perimeter of a Square Perimeter of the square ABCD = AB+BC+CD+AD=2 cm+2cm+2cm+2cm
We will discuss here how to find the perimeter of a rectangle. We know perimeter of a rectangle is the total length (distance) of the boundary of a rectangle. ABCD is a rectangle. We know that the opposite sides of a rectangle are equal. AB = CD = 5 cm and BC = AD = 3 cm
Perimeter of a figure is explained here. Perimeter is the total length of the boundary of a closed figure. The perimeter of a simple closed figure is the sum of the measures of line-segments which have surrounded the figure.
In worksheet on area and perimeter worksheet we will find the perimeter of a plane closed shape, perimeter of a triangle, perimeter of a square, perimeter of a rectangle, area of a square, area of rectangle, word problems on perimeter of square, word problems on perimeter
In area of a square we will learn how to find the area by counting squares. To find the area of a region of a closed plane figure, we draw the figure on a centimeter squared paper and then count the number of squares enclosed by the figure. We know, that square is
Practice the questions given in the worksheet on perimeter. The questions are based on finding the perimeter of the triangle, perimeter of the square, perimeter of rectangle and word problems. I. Find the perimeter of the triangles having the following sides.
Recall the topic and practice the math worksheet on area and perimeter of rectangles. Students can practice the questions on area of rectangles and perimeter of rectangles. 1. Find the area and perimeter of the following rectangles whose dimensions are: (a) length = 17 m
Recall the topic and practice the math worksheet on area and perimeter of squares. Students can practice the questions on area of squares and perimeter of squares. 1. Find the perimeter and area of the following squares whose dimensions are: (a) 16 cm (b) 5.3 m
We will practice the questions given in the worksheet on volume of a cube and cuboid. We know the volume of an object is the amount of space occupied by the object.1. Fill in the blanks:
We will practice the questions given in the worksheet on area of a square and rectangle. We know the amount of surface that a plane figure covers is called its area. 1. Find the area of the square length of whose sides are given below: (i) 15 m (ii) 250 m (iii) 25 cm
Cuboid is a solid box whose every surface is a rectangle of same area or different areas. A cuboid will have a length, breadth and height. Hence we can conclude that volume is 3 dimensional. To measure the volumes we need to know the measure 3 sides.
A cube is a solid box whose every surface is a square of same area. Take an empty box with open top in the shape of a cube whose each edge is 2 cm. Now fit cubes of edges 1 cm in it. From the figure it is clear that 8 such cubes will fit in it. So the volume of the box will
● Mensuration - Worksheets
Worksheet on Area and Perimeter of Rectangles
Worksheet on Area and Perimeter of Squares
Worksheet on Area of the Path
Worksheet on Circumference and Area of Circle
Worksheet on Area and Perimeter of Triangle
7th Grade Math Problems
8th Grade Math Practice
From Worksheet on Area and Perimeter of Triangle to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information
about Math Only Math.
Use this Google Search to find what you need.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.