Practice the questions given in the third grade math test to get prepare for your exam. Engage the third graders to practice various types of questions covered from all the topics in math.
The list of the questions covered here will measure the mathematical ability of the children learned in third grade.
1. (i) How many days has an ordinary year
(ii) Which is the ninth month of the year?
(iii) Which is the first day of the week?
2. Solve the following:
(i) Rs. 152.60 + Rs. 150.45
(ii) Rs. 932.64 - Rs. 739.84
(iii) Multiply Rs. 79 and paisa 30 by 5
(iv) Divide Rs. 25.52 by 4
3. How many paisa are there in Rs. 9 and how many 25 paisa coins make Rs. 9?
4. How many 10-rupees notes are needed to pay Rs. 240?
5. If 6 pens cost Rs. 65 paisa 82, find the cost of one pen.
6. Covert the following:
(i) Rs. 62.50into paisa
(ii) 7315 paisa into rupees and paisa
7. How many 1/5 make a whole?
8. Find 4 equivalents of 1/4
9. Find whether 2/7 and 6/21 are equivalent
10. (i) Add 5/11 and 8/11
(ii) Subtract 8/25 from 1
(ii) Shelly purchased 15 apples. 1/3 of them were eaten by her. How many apples are left?
Answers for the third grade math test are given below to help the students to check the exact answers of the above questions.