Fun brain math puzzles questions and answers are designed to stretch your thinking ability. Let’s use logical math tricks to solve challenging and entertaining questions on math puzzles.
1. What is come in place of question mark (?) in the following series?
2. If A is substituted by 4, B by 3, C by 2, D by 4, E by 3, F by 2 and so on, then what will be total of the numerical values of the letters of the word SICK?
Total value = 4 + 2 + 2 + 3 = 11.
3. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group. Which one does not belong to the group?
Solution: All the numbers are multiple of 4, except 70.
4. If U is denoted by 7, M by 2, I by 5, O by 1, K by 8 and J by 4, then what will be the numeric form of the word MOUJIK when written in the reverse order?
217458 is the number.
Now reverse the number 854712
5. How many letters of the word FAINTS, will their order in the word and that when the letters are arranged in the alphabetical order, remain the same?
When the letters are arranged in the alphabetical order, two remains the same.
6. In a certain code GARNISH is written as RGAINHS. How will GENIOUS be written in that code?
So now, GENIOUS be written as;
7. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word MISPLACE each of which has as many letters between its two letters in the word as there are between them in the English alphabet?
8. In a certain code INKER is written as GLLGT and GLIDE is written as EJJFG. How will JINKS be written in that code?
Similarly, JINKS be written as;
9. If ‘AND’ is written as ‘EQF’ and ‘THE’ as ‘XKG’ then how will ‘COM’ be written?
Similarly, ‘COM’ be written as;
10. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the positions of their elements in the English alphabet and hence form a group. Which one does not belong to the group?
Free printable math puzzles are available for everyone and even parents and teachers can encourage and suggest the child to practice logical math puzzles for increasing the joy of thinking.
However, suggestions for further improvement, from all quarters would be greatly appreciated.
You can check your own IQ by solving different types of questions in math puzzles.