Practice the questions given in the worksheet on calculating selling price. We know, the selling price (S.P.) of an article is the price at which the article is sold.
1. Find the S.P. of an article, of its:
(i) C.P. = $120 and profit = 10%
(ii) C.P. = $500 and gain = 25%
(iii) C.P. = $60 and loss = 12 1/2%
(iv) C.P. = $370 and loss = 20%
(v) C.P. = $150 and loss = 20%
(vi) C.P. = $80 and gain = 2.5%
2. A watch is bought for $1400 and is sold at a loss of 15%. Find its selling price.
3. A toy is bought for $840. At what price must it be sold in order to lose 12 ½%?
4. Apples are bought at 20 for $60. If they are sold at
33 1/3 percent profit. Find:
(i) selling price of each apple
(ii) S.P. of 8 apples
5. An article bought for $350 is sold at a profit of 20%. Find its selling price.
6. By selling a tape-recorder for $600 a loss of $100 is suffered. Find its cost price. Also, find the price at which this tape-recorder be sold in order to gain 16%.
7. A fruit seller bought oranges at $22.50 per dozen and sold them at a loss of 8 percent. How much will a customer pay for:
(i) one orange
(ii) 40 oranges
Answers for the worksheet on calculating selling price are given below to check the exact answers of the above questions where the cost price and profit or loss percent is given.
1. (i) $132
4. (i) $4
6. $700; $812
7. (i) $1.725
● Profit And Loss - Worksheets
Worksheet on Calculating Profit or Loss
Worksheet on Calculating Cost Price
Worksheet on Calculating Selling Price
Worksheet on Cost Price and Selling Price
Worksheet on Calculating Profit or Loss Percent
Worksheet on Profit or Loss PercentWorksheet on Calculating Overhead Charges
Worksheet on Calculating Discount
Worksheet on Calculating Discount on Marked Price
Math Home Work Sheets
From Worksheet on Calculating Selling Price to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information about Math Only Math. Use this Google Search to find what you need.
To find Profit or Loss when Cost Price and Selling Price are Given
To find Selling Price when Cost Price and Profit or Loss are Given
To find Cost Price when Selling Price and Profit or Loss are Given
Calculate Profit or Loss Percent
Calculate Profit and Selling Price
Calculate Loss and Selling Price
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.