Practice the questions given in the worksheet on interior angles of a polygon.
We know, the sum of all the interior angles of a polygon is (n – 2) × 180°. The questions are based on finding the sum of the interior angles of a polygon using the formula.
1. Is it possible to have a polygon whose sum of the interior angles is:
2. Is it possible
to construct a polygon, the sum of whose interior angles is 20 right angles? If
yes, find the number of sides of the polygon.
3. The angle of a hexagon are in the ratio 1 : 2 : 3 : 4 : 6 : 8. Find the measure of the smallest and the biggest angles.
4. One of the angle of a polygon is 100° and each of the other angles is 110°. Find the number of sides in the polygon.
5. The ratio of number two sides of two regular polygons is 3 : 4 and the ratio of the sum of their interior angles is 1 : 2. Find the number of sides of each polygon.
6. The four angle of a hexagon are 60°, 90°, 150° and 180° and the other two angles are equal. Find the measure of these equal angles.
7. The measure of four angles of a heptagon is equal and the measure of the other three angles is 120° each. Find the measure of unknown angles.
8. The four angle of a pentagon are equal and the fifth angle measure 140°. Find the measure of four equal angles.
9. The seven angle of an octagon are 132° each. Find the measure of the eighth angle.
10. The angles of a pentagon are x°, (x – 5)°, (x + 15)°, (3x – 44)° and (x – 70)°. Find x.
11. The angle of a pentagon are (x – 1)°, (x – 2)°, (x – 3)°, (x – 4)° and (x – 5)° . Find the value of x and the measure of all angles.
12. Four of the angles of a pentagon are equal. The fifth angle is 40°. Find the angles.
13. Each interior angle of a polygon is 150°. Find the sum of interior angles of a polygon which has half the number of sides of the given polygon.
Answers for the worksheet on interior angles of a polygon are given below to check the exact answers of the above questions.
1. (a) Yes
2. Yes, 12
3. Smallest angle = 30° and biggest angle = 240°
5. 3, 4
11. 111°, 110°, 109°, 108°, 107° and 106°
12. 125°, 125°, 125°, 125° and 40°
● Polygons - Worksheets
Worksheet on Polygon and its Classification
Worksheet on Interior Angles of a PolygonWorksheet on Exterior Angles of a Polygon
7th Grade Math Problems
8th Grade Math Practice
From Worksheet on Interior Angles of a Polygon to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information about Math Only Math. Use this Google Search to find what you need.
Polygon and its Classification
Interior and Exterior of the Polygon
Number of Triangles Contained in a Polygon
Angle Sum Property of a Polygon
Problems on Angle Sum Property of a Polygon
Sum of the Interior Angles of a Polygon
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.