In worksheet on Word Problems on Multiplication of Whole Numbers students can practice the questions on Multiplication of large numbers.
1. How many minutes are there in a week?
2. If a Garment House manufactures 1780500 shirts in a day. How many shirts were manufactured in the month of October?
3. Schools of City has 16746 students. If the annual fee per student is $16000 then what is the total fee collected annually by the city school?
4. 38944 copies of Mahabharat were sold in a year. If each book costs $835, how much money was earned by sale of these books?
5. A builder constructs 850 flats in a society. If each flat costs $648990, what are the total costs of all the flats? He donated one-tenth of the money for the flood victims. How much money was donated by the builder? What value of the builder is shown here?
6. A dealer paid 596 notes in the denomination of $500 notes. How much money was paid?
7. 200 boxes each containing 250 books were packed. How many books were packed in all?
1. 10080 minutes
2. 55195500 shirts
5. $551641500; $55164150