Practice different types of questions give in the 3rd grade math worksheet on Roman numerals and English numerals. This sheet will help the kids to understand the questions and write the numerals to indicate the Roman numerals in English numerals and vice versa.
1. Express the following English numerals in Roman numerals:
2. Convert the following Roman numerals into English numerals:
3. Write 4 numerals formed by the Roman digits using both I and V.
4. Form 5 numerals with the help of the Roman digits using I, V and X.
5. Which Roman digits are used twice or thrice to form numerals?
6. Which Roman digit is never written to the left of X to form a Roman numeral?
7. Match Roman numerals in column A with English numerals in column B:
8. Write ‘yes’ for the true statements:
(i) The numerals V, X and L stand for 5, 10 and 50.
(ii) There is no sign for 0 in Roman numerals.
(iii) The value of XXXIX is 39.
9. Write the value of the following Roman digits:
10. Write the value of the following English digits:
11. Write the following numbers, given in words in Roman numerals:
(i) thirty five
(ii) eighty seven
(iv) sixty six
12. Write the following numbers, given in words in English numerals:
(i) Five hundred fifteen
(ii) One hundred sixty eight
(iii) Three thousand eight hundred and two
(iv) Eight hundred three
Answers for the worksheet on Roman numerals and English numerals are given below to check the exact answers of the above questions related to numerals.
1. (i) 16
2. (i) 10
3. IV, VI, VII, VIII
4. XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIV, XXVI
5. I, X, C
8. (i) yes
9. (i) one
10. (i) forty two
(ii) twenty seven
(iii) thirty one
11. (i) XXXV
12. (i) 515
From Worksheet on Roman Numerals and English Numerals to
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information about Math Only Math. Use this Google Search to find what you need.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.