Questions on 4ᵗʰ grade math practice 6 covers various topics in fourth grade activities. The questions are based on activities on time, money, geometry and ect.,
1. Complete this:
(a) 255 cm = ______ m ______ cm
(b) 2520 m = ______ km ______ m
(c) 5280 gm = ______ kg ______ g
(d) 2¹/₂ litre = ______ ml
2. (a) How many one litre bottles will hold 6000 ml of water?
(b) How many 200 g in 3 kg?
(c) How many pieces of 50 cm wood will make the length of a table 2¹/₂ m?
(d) What is the perimeter of a square of side 1¹/₂ m?
3. If Shelly reaches school at 9.15 a.m., and the bell rings at 8.30 a.m., how late is she?
4. (a) How many hours are there between:
(i) 6 a.m. and 4 p.m.
(ii) 9.30 a.m. and 6.30 p.m.
(b) How many minutes are there between:
(i) 6.30 p.m. and 7.15 p.m.
(ii) 4.20 p.m. and 5.35 p.m.
5. A bus leaves Delhi for Chandigarh at 8.20 a.m. It made two halts of half an hour each on the way and reached Chandigarh at 4.30 p.m. How much time was spent between Delhi and Chandigarh?
6. How many days holidays did you have if school closed on the last day of April and opened on the first day of July?
7. Write the multiples of the table of 9 and discover two different patterns and note them down.
8. Find the price of:
(a) The cost of a pencil is $ 2.50. Find the cost of a dozen pencils.
(b) The cost of an egg is $1.50, so how many eggs can be bought for $15?
9. Fill in the blanks:
(a) The distance around a circle is called its ___________.
(b) The line segment which passes through the centre of the circle with its end points on the circle in called ___________.
(c) The line segment from the centre of the circle to a point on the circle is called ___________.
(d) The line segment which joins any two points on the circle in called a ___________.
10. Draw a figure which has only one line of symmetry. Also draw the line of symmetry.
Answers for the 4ᵗʰ grade math practice 6 are given below to check the exact answers of the above questions.
From 4th Grade Math Practice 6 to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information about Math Only Math. Use this Google Search to find what you need.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.