Worksheet on cardinal numbers and ordinal numbers, activities are given below so that kids can practice. This sheet will help the children to write the numbers in both cardinal and ordinal.
1. These are the first 10 English letters given in order. Express them in ordinal numbers where D is the fourth letter.
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J
2. Encircle every third number, beginning from 1.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
3. The days of the week are given below:
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
(i) Which is the first day of the week?
(ii) Which is the last or seventh day of the week?
(iii) What is the ordinal number of Tuesday?
(iv) What is the ordinal number of Friday if its position is taken from Wednesday?
(v) What is the position of Thursday from Saturday?
4. Here is a calendar for the month of January:
(i) What are the ordinal numbers of the Sundays?
(ii) Indicate the position of each Friday.
(iii) On which date is the first Sunday?
(iv) Indicate the position and the date of the last Sunday of the month?
(v) What is the date of the first Friday of the month?
(vi) What is the date of the last Friday of the month?
(vii) What are the dates of all the Mondays?
5. Write the numbers from 1 to 15 in ordinal number and cardinal number.
6. How many one-digit numbers are there?
7. Write the ordinal numbers 1 to 30 from the back.
8. Which is the smallest and greatest one-digit number?
9. What should be added to 9 to make the sum 10?
10. Write the number which is one less than the smallest one-digit number.
Children can enjoy practicing this worksheet on cardinal numbers and ordinal numbers and try to answer the questions carefully one by one after reading the question.