Worksheet on Word Problems on Multiplication
2. One sewing machine costs $ 3,565. What will be the cost of 36 such machines?
3. One cycle costs $ 1,560. How much will be the cost of 12 such cycles?
4. How many seconds are there in a day? [1 day = 24 hours, 1 hour = 60 minutes, 1 minute = 60 seconds]
5. A bus has a seating capacity for 58 students. How many students will travel in 16 such buses of the same capacity?
6. A box contains 276 apples. How many apples can be packed in 175 such boxes?
7. The price of a book is $ 78. Find the price of 475 such books.
8. A school collects $ 43,178 as fees per month. How much will be the collection in a year as fees?
9. A factory produces 5,376 bulbs per month. What will be its yearly production of bulbs?
10. The weight of a cement bag is 55 kg. What will be the weight of 1,000 such bags?
11. A man has 715 notes of 500 rupees denomination. How much money does he possess?
12. There are 1125 students in a school. If a student pays $ 365 as fees and $ 150 as bus charge per month, how much money is collected in a month?
13. The price of a mathematics book is $ 65 and of a science book is $ 78. Find the cost of 40 mathematics books and 115 science books in total?
14. A bookseller sells 875 books per day in the month of July. How many books will he be able to sell in 25 days of July?
15. A carton holds 36 sets of screwdrivers. One set has 12 screwdrivers. How many screwdrivers can be packed in 65 such cartons?
16. There are 365 days in a year. How many days are there in 17 years?
17. What is the cost of 175 washing machines, if each costs $ 7530?
18. A truck can carry 2,545 kg of coal per trip. How much coal will be carried if the truck makes 135trips?
If students have any queries regarding the questions given in the worksheet on word problems on multiplication please contact us so that we can help you.
Follow Our Links: