Practice the questions given in the worksheet on train passes through a pole or tower or tree or man. We know, when the train passes through a stationary object, then the time taken by the train to pass the stationary object = length of the train/speed of the train.
1. A train 180 m long is running at a speed of 72 km/hr. How much time will it take to cross a man standing on the platform?
2. A train 210 m long cross a tree in 15 seconds. Find the speed of the train in km/hr.
3. A train is running at a speed of 45 km/hr. It crosses the pole in 40 second. Find the length of the train.
4. A train 160 m long is running at a uniform speed of 72 km/hr. How much time will it take to cross a pole?
5. A train is running at the speed of 60 km/hr. It crosses the tower in 9 seconds; find the length of the train.
Answers for the worksheet on train passes through a pole are given below to check the exact answers of the above questions on different problems.
1. 9 seconds
2. 50.4 km/hr
3. 500 m
4. 8 seconds
5. 150 mWorksheet on Decimal into Percentage