1. Find speed when, distance is 142 km and time is 2 hours.
2. Find out the distance covered when, speed is 960 km/hour and time is 1 hour 50 minutes.
3. Determine the time taken when, distance is 7150 km and speed is 780 km/hr.
4. If distance travelled by a train is 495 km in 4 hours 30 minutes, what is its speed?
5. A cyclist covers 950 m in 5 minutes. Find his speed in km/ hour.
6. The speed of the train is 72 km per hour. Find its speed in metre per second.
7. Express the speed of 60 m per minute in km per hour.
8. A man runs at the speed of 10 km/hr. How much time will he take to cover 750 metres?
9. Aaron ran 500 metre in 100 Seconds. Find the speed in km per hour.
10. A cyclist travels at a speed of 20 km/hour. How far will he travels in 50 minutes?