In worksheet on perimeter of a figure, all grade students can practice the questions on measurement of length. This exercise sheet on perimeter can be practiced by the students to get more ideas to learn to find the perimeter of a figure.
1. Find the perimeter of each of the following polygons:
2. Find the perimeter of each of the following polygons and express it in metres and decimetres:
3. Find the perimeter of each of the following shapes. Express the perimeter in km and m:
4. A rectangular field is 250 m long and 125 m wide. What is the difference between the measures of its length and breadth? Find the perimeter of the field.
5. The circumference of a circular field is 880 m and its diameter is 140 m. What is the sum of the measures of the circumference and the diameter? What is the perimeter of the closed circle?
6. A person goes 1 km 500 m North, then 1 km East, then 1 km 300 m South and again 750 m towards West and reaches the starting place. Find the perimeter of the simple closed curve he makes in doing so.
7. There is a rectangular field of length 600 m and breadth 400 m. There is another field of square shape with each side being 400 m. Find whose perimeter is more and by how much.
8 . The length of a rectangular park is 1 km 750 m. Its breadth is 1 km 450 m. What is the sum of its length and breadth? Find also the perimeter of the park.
9. The measure of each side of the following shapes is given. Find the perimeter of each shape.
10. The perimeter of a square field is 160 m. Find its side.
11. The perimeter of a rectangular park is 560 m. Its breadth is 100 m. Find the length of the park.
12. A rectangular field is 255 m wide with perimeter 1400 m. Find the length of the field.
If students have any queries regarding the questions given in the worksheet on perimeter of a figure please fill-up the below comment box so that we can help you.
However, suggestions for further improvement, from all quarters would be greatly appreciated.
● Measurement - Worksheets